Saturday, January 30, 2010

Transformer toy



http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/220/213410220.jpg
A few weeks ago I borrowed money from my son. He earned money from his daddy for being a good boy all the time. He doesn’t like it when I borrow from him but I said I would return it when I went to the bank. Today I returned his money and he asked me if he could go to the store to buy more transformer toys. I said no because I did not have the car today his daddy drove it to work. I said we would go shop tomorrow but he can not wait to go to the store so he asked me to shop online instead. He wants the Transformers Universe Voyager Inferno Figure and it is expensive he does not have enough money. I asked him to wait for Cyber Monday this Monday maybe he can get it for less with a discount. He is crazy about transformer toys and he has been bugging me and his daddy for a Voyager Inferno transformer for the last few days now. I told him to ask his daddy for it.


No comments: