Sunday, January 10, 2010

Good Morning to all

Today I got up early and started doing my daily routine by drinking coffee with chocolate chip cookies in front of the computer. It was because every body here was still asleep aside from me. I know that it is Sunday and I am supposed to go to the church but I never went because I have a runny nose and it feels very uncomfortable. I think if I have had fitness equipment here maybe I would exercise but I do not have any so I stay on the computer instead. In a few minutes I have to finish washing all our dirty clothes because yesterday our water line was frozen outside but it thawed late in the afternoon. I hope today the water line is not frozen.

1 comment:

JP said...

Hello Juliet, I'm back to the World of Blogging after a short gap. Invite you to view my renewed page and comment.