Monday, March 15, 2010

felt miserable today

This morning when I woke up I felt miserable. My nose was stopped up and my eyes were hurting and watering. I was too lazy to do any cleaning here in the house. I wanted to take a shower since I woke up thinking that it would help me wake up but my daughter woke up and I had to stay with her. I can not take a shower while there is no one to watch my baby and my husband was still asleep. I took allergy medicine but I do not think it is helping me because my eyes are still watering. I have a lot of chores to do here in the house like washing our dirty clothes and cleaning up the house. And I want to use the Anilox roll cleaning here on the carpet because my son messed it up with ink from a pen the other day now our carpet looks so dirty.

No comments: