Thursday, March 11, 2010

Denied my coverage

I just woke up from my 5 minute nap on the couch beside my daughter. I know it was only 5 minutes but I really needed this nap. I was so tired from work and I did not want to get up from my nap but I have to wash my uniform or else I will go to work wearing my dirty uniform tomorrow. When I checked my mail from our mail box I got a bill from the clinic that said the insurance did not want to pay for my check up. I have to call them and ask why they do not want to pay I think they are crazy. If they do not want to pay for my check up I will shop for insurance at www.wholesaleinsurance.net. But before I do that I have to call my health insurance company first I really do not know why they denied my coverage.

1 comment:

Cecile said...

daan din ako dito, have a happy weekend kahit nasa work kayo.