Monday, March 1, 2010

Raining hard

This afternoon I went to pick up my son and took my daughter Elizabeth. I planed that after picking him up we would go to the store for groceries. But while I was waiting for my son to come out in the building the rain started to pour down hard and I went to sleep for a few minutes. When I woke up I saw my son coming to the car with his teacher. It was a good thing that my daughter never cried maybe she was having fun watching the rain. Instead of taking them to the store I took them home I did not want to take them at the store while raining so hard. Later I went to the store by myself beside from buying grocery I also bought my daughters a new spring dress.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Dito din nag uulan kahapon ng snow na basa, grrr.. di talaga kami binigyan ng maraming snow, wala tuloy kaming picture ng snowman.