Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shopping early

My son woke up very early today because he wanted us to go to the store to buy a Wall-E toy for him. I told him that it was still very early and he needed to go back to sleep. He was watching the time. When we were getting ready to leave the house my daughters woke up and they wanted to go with us. So we were shopping together and while we were in the store my son found books and textbooks on displays. He told me about Lightning McQueen book and I told him we could not buy books because his sisters would tear them up when we got home. We were looking around the store until he finally found the Wall-E toy and he was very happy that I bought him one. I never bought anything for the girls they do not know what they want yet so we went home.

No comments: