Thursday, August 26, 2010

Boring meeting

Yesterday we had a meeting at work for all the full time employee. The meeting was about our benefits from our employers and it also included information about the changes in our health insurance, dental, vision and others. They were talking about how much our co-pay, out of pocket expenses and it was boring. I do not like going to meetings but I had to and gave me time to sit down for almost an hour. They were talking also about the short term insurance like the NC short term health insurance but I was not interested about it so I really never pay attention to it. I was busy talking to my other co-worker who sit beside me while the speaker was busy answering questions to other employees and before I knew it was time to go back to work.

No comments: