Sunday, August 22, 2010

Last day for Free Tax

Today was the last day for state tax free if you bought school supplies, clothing and other things needed for school. I told to myself not to go shopping and just stay home to rest I did not want to spend money shopping but my friend called me and asked me if I would go shopping with her I could not say no. There was nobody to watch my children so we brought them with us. Every time I am in the mall I always make trips to the restroom and today when I was in the restroom I noticed that they had new hand dryers and they had renovated their bathroom putting in new tiles. It looked better and they looked clean. Anyway, my friend did not buy anything she never found any that she liked and I ended up buying underwear that was on clearance with no tax so I saved a few bucks today.

No comments: