Sunday, August 22, 2010

Had a Headache

When I woke up this morning I had a headache and I hurt all over my body. I could not make up my mind about going to the store or not but I needed to buy something for my son to eat at school. Tomorrow is the first day of the school year and I almost forgot about that. On Friday I was supposed to go his school to drop off all his school supplies and to meet his new teacher but I am losing my mind I forgot everything. My son told me that he doesn’t want to go back to school because he can not play in the school. That is not true they are always playing in gym I know he can not bring his video games with him. It seems that he is not excited to go back to school. Last night I told him that I expect him to be a good boy and student he replied “mama I am always a good boy” yes I know my son is always a good boy and I am so proud of him.

No comments: