Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The library lady was mean

It has been raining here all day and my son wanted to go to the library after school. I told him that I did not want to go but he insisted of going there so I took him. Sometimes when I do not feel like going in the library I give him the library card and let him go in by himself and my daughters and I stay in the car. After a few minutes my son came out empty handed and he told me that I need to go inside because the lady did not want to let him check out the stuff he wanted if she could not see me. I told him to tell the lady that I can not get out because his sisters are in the car and it was raining. My son was a little wet already but the lady would not listen to him. I was upset and told the lady that she was mean for not letting my son have the movie he wanted to borrow and it was raining. How come she could not understand that when my daughters are in the car I can not leave them. I was so mad at her.

No comments: