Wednesday, May 18, 2011

sexy nurse outfit

http://www.lingeriediva.com/core/media/media.nl?id=90144&c=776793&h=e5ff7ed7ad7809bee442



This afternoon while waiting to picked up my son from school I called my classmate and asked her about her plans for summer vacation. She said she do not want to go back to school anymore. She was done with school. Perhaps because she is seventy five years old and she went to school just to get out the house. She is a nice lady and I miss her. I told her that I will be back in July for summer two. I can not wait to finish my schooling. I plan to take a nursing program and hopefully I will make it. I can not wait to wear a sexy nurse outfit someday. I like to go to school and I do not care what kind of certificate I can get as long as I finish school and I am able to get a better job.

No comments: