Saturday, November 5, 2011

off early

I got off from work earlier today because my son was playing In a baseball tournament. They had two games today one in the morning at ten and the other in the afternoon at two thirty. I was trying my best to watch his game in the morning but unfortunately I did not make it. By the time we arrived at the games it was over already. I felt bad that I never saw my son playing but it was okay. Before the second game we went to Mc Donald for lunch. My son was very happy with his chicken nuggets and fries. Anyway after lunch we went to his second game and it was a very good game. We enjoyed watching him play and my son was very happy we ere all there to watch him play. He was playing second base and he tagged out two players. His coach said that he was the game player today. We are so proud of him.

No comments: