Friday, November 4, 2011

looking for another job

For the passed few weeks my husband has been looking for another job. Right now he has a job but sometimes he gets frustrated about it. I keep telling him just hang in there and sooner or later every thing will be fine. He is working for an apartment complex and a real state broker. He like to work on houses because he likes fixing things. I am looking for a job for him too and I asked some of my friends if they knew anybody that has real state business that he can work for.

The other day I was talking with my friend Cari at work and I told her about my husband’s problem. She said she might could help him. One of her friend works at a real state company like The Charleston real estate as and they keep looking people to work on their houses. I gave her my husbands name and phone number. I hope that Cari is able to help my husband but, if not it is okay. At least he is still working.

No comments: