Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sunday deal


Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson


Ever since we got NFL Sunday Ticket my husband has had all of his friends over at our house on Sundays. Not that I don’t like all of my husbands friends, but I don’t like them over ever Sunday getting loud and rowdy. Good thing that most of their wives don’t let them drink on Sundays or else things would be getting even more rowdy. I make the snacks every Sunday for the guys. I did make a deal with my husband. I said that he could have his friends over every Sunday during the football season and I would watch football and make snacks. For me to do that, when my favorite show, “True Blood” comes back on the air, he is going to have to watch it with me every Sunday and cook me dinner! Reluctantly, he agreed to the deal. I just can’ t wait until “True Blood” comes back on and I get a great home cooked meal by my husband the chef.

No comments: