My son really likes to eat sky flakes crackers, they are his favorite snack or sometimes his dinner. If he doesn’t like the food we have or if we are out of his favorite chicken then all he has to eat are crackers. I think he can eat one box of crackers in a week. That is why every time I go to the Asian store I make sure that I get one or two boxes for him. Sometimes I give him crackers from here but he doesn’t like them. I wish he would eat other food but he won’t even taste them. He is a picky little man.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
my son's favorite cracker
My son really likes to eat sky flakes crackers, they are his favorite snack or sometimes his dinner. If he doesn’t like the food we have or if we are out of his favorite chicken then all he has to eat are crackers. I think he can eat one box of crackers in a week. That is why every time I go to the Asian store I make sure that I get one or two boxes for him. Sometimes I give him crackers from here but he doesn’t like them. I wish he would eat other food but he won’t even taste them. He is a picky little man.
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment