Monday, March 8, 2010

Lot of things to do

Now that I am off from work I have a lot of things to do before the birthday party for my daughters. I need to clean up the house there is a mountain of dirty laundry I do not know what to do first. I also have to go to the store in few hours to get grocery and I need to bring my car to the car wash because it is so dirty. Oh my I need some help around here now. My daughters are both awake now I tried to feed them their breakfast but it seems that they do not like the food I made for them. I think it is because they are busy watching George the monkey on TV. I need to turn off my computer now and start doing the things on my list.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Kelan ang birthday nila? Mag bi busy ka non. Kung malapit ka lang eh I will help you. goodluck on cleaning the house and doing the laundry.