Monday, March 1, 2010

I like to eat

This week I started working at my new job. Actually this job is no difference from the previous one aside from the time hours and it is further away from my home. It is a 20 minute drive on the freeway and 30 minutes on the side road while the previous job was only 15 minutes away. I am still trying to get use to getting up so early and getting to know my co workers and I am not sure if I will work there very long. I like the free lunch for all the workers it is buffet style and every lunch there I eat a lot I can not help my self I eat too much. Now I noticed I am gaining weight again I need to control this eating and get myself the most effective diet pill I can find. I do not know why I like to eat so much. I always tell myself not to eat a lot but still I can not resist, why they serve so much good food for us to eat.

No comments: